1. Ammonium bicarbonate is used as nitrogen fertilizer, suitable for all kinds of soil, and can provide the ammonium nitrogen and carbon dioxide needed for the growth of crops, but the nitrogen content is low and easy to be lumped.
2. Ammonium bicarbonate is used as an analytical reagent and is also used in the synthesis of ammonium salt and fabric degreasing as chemical fertilizer and plastic foaming.
It can be used with sodium bicarbonate for bread, biscuit, pancake, etc. Baking powder is also the main component of this product, with acidic substances. It is also used as the raw material for foaming powder juice. Green vegetables, bamboo shoots and other blanks used 0.1% ~ 0.3%. It is used as a fertilizer for agriculture.
3. As a chemical leavening agent, the provisions of our country can be used for all kinds of foods that need to be added with leavening agent.
Ammonium bicarbonate is used as foaming agent for sponge rubber products, and the dosage is 10% ~ 15%. Because the decomposition of this product is reversible, it can control the decomposition rate, so it can be produced evenly.
4. Ammonium bicarbonate is a neutral fertilizer which is suitable for various crops and various soils. Its pure products can be used in the food industry as well as the pharmaceutical industry.
5. Used as advanced starter for food. With sodium bicarbonate, it can be used as raw material for bread, biscuit, pancake and other leavening agent, and also used as raw material for foaming powder juice.
6. Also used in green vegetables, bamboo shoots and other blanks, as well as medicine and reagents.
7. Used as alkali, bentonite, buffer and aerator.